Hello Stroud, and beyond,
With spring came the magic of wild garlic. It’s pretty much everywhere now and just asking to be made into healthy and delicious concoctions!
Let us give you some ideas, add WILD GARLIC to:
- pumpkin seed or cashew pesto
- celeriac and parsnip soup
- white bean dip
- Indian curry by Meera Sodha, click here for the recipe
- in burgers!
Miss Daisy from Loose recommends adding it to everything too:
- pesto again, this is just the best way to have it raw
- chopped and stired into pasta with really nice olive oil and pine nuts
- make a spring frittata, for a green recipe click here
- or with rice and stir fried veg and loads of different foraged greens
- perk up a boring green salad
- add to rice salad
- knead into scones
- blend and freeze in ice cubes and add to every soup I make
So, you can see the possibilities are abundant!
At Loose we have all kinds of pasta (with ample gluten-free options), noodles, nuts and seeds and olive oil for pesto, pulses for dips, stews or even burgers, all kinds of flour for baked goods like wild garlic scones, or bouillon for your next hot pot.
The magic of nature is at your finger tips and Loose can help you make the most of it.
Have fun foraging and whipping up your very own creation, see you in the shop!
Have a good week, The Loose Team.